Project administration and support is an important part of an effective project management and governance. The course has been designed to capacitate project Assistants and Administrators to be able to play their roles and ensure project success. Learners enrolled on this course will be working as Administrators in the context of a small project and medium size project involving few resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment or working as a contributing team member on a medium to large project when not a leader.
By the end of the course, learners will be exposed to project management case studies and the course provide extensive practical exercises that enable the learners to put their knowledge of the project administration onto the test under the guidance of an experience project practitioner.
KEY TOPICS AND OUTCOMES
- Understanding key concepts and terminologies in project management
- The role of different role players and contributors in project management
- Understanding basic structure and their influence in projects
- Executing processes and standards to support project change control
- Updating and communicating status of change requests
- Administering the project library/ repository to support change to affected items
- Maintaining project organisational information
SUMMARY OF THE COURSE SHOULD PROVIDE
|Unit Standard Alignment||120381|
|Duration of the course||60 hours|
|Number of Modules||3|
|Learning Aids||Videos | Webinars|
|Type of Certificates Issued||Certificate of attendanceCertificate of competence|